XOKA-CSP is a solution framework to apply process management in egovernment with the capabilities of two-way interaction between government and citizens. CSP is designed based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). It uses XML schemes for data modeling and transferring, and SOAP for data exchanges.
- div id="ta-2" class="he" style="width: 98% !important;">
Our CSP solutions enable functions ranging from voter registration and offender management to license issuance and physical access control.
- National Identity Management System: Maintains biometric identity records of citizens
- e-Services : electronic services for all B2B,C2G, B2G services Types
- Member Registration and Management System: Provides a secure interface for managing the registration, renewal, and updating of personal information
- Passport and Driving License Issuance and Management System: Enhances the productivity of issuing agencies, prevents document issuance abuse, and automates data recording and document delivery
- Border Control and Management System: Enhances national security reliably by identifying potential terrorists and preventing illegal immigration
- Physical Access Automation and Security System: Provides control over access to stationary or mobile premises with a high degree of usability, security, and reliability
- Land Registration and Management System: Records and maintains information related to ownership, possession, and evidence of a title with a government agency
- Election/Voter Registration System: Registers and maintains a list of voter details, and prevents faulty registration — which enables fair elections and helps democratic governance
- Vital Records Registration and Management System: Facilitates registration and enrolment processes for recording demographics via efficient collection of biometric data
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Tracking System: Facilitates the collection, storage and retrieval, analysis, transfer, and sharing of data between law enforcement agencies
- ePassport: Authenticates and verifies travellers, while eliminating fraudulent applications and duplicate passport issuance – thus, improving overall security
- eGates: Controls the flow of travellers in various airports intelligently – allowing fast access across immigration check points, without compromising on security
- eVisa/Work Permit: Provides visas and work permits through a convenient and efficient system, which also intelligently identifies potential security risks
- Electronic Medical Records: Ensures access to consolidated health records of patients quickly, securely, and accurately
- Subsidy Distribution: Enrols, verifies, and authenticates citizens using their demographic details, along with captured biometrics, to ensure that resources are reaching the right people.